Senior Specialist, Experienced Talent AcquisitionJob ID 21003416 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Talent Acquisition Team, looking to those professionals to recruit and assist in selection of the firm's employees. As part of a global established team, you will be responsible for recruiting experienced professionals across our Europe and Middle East offices. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is collaborative, and relishes a challenge.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment lifecycle ensuring a great candidate experience
- Assist in the process of developing and updating job descriptions for each respective role within the various service lines
- Track candidate records in firm’s applicant tracking system
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to hiring managers for review
- Work with support staff to schedule interviews
- Work with hiring managers and the Human Capital leadership team to formulate offer components, present offers to candidates, and ensure a high percentage of offer acceptance
- Partner with the internal sourcing team to develop relationships with potential external candidates, attracting passive candidates and turning them into active candidates
- Ensure client satisfaction by having a thorough understanding of the various service lines and roles
- Manage and maintain key client relationships, advising clients on strategic hiring decisions
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in recruiting/ talent acquisition; a combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business discipline (or similar) is desirable
- Pan European recruitment experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components, including effective sourcing, behavioural & motivation based interviewing, employment laws, salary trends, and relationship management
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services (external consulting or public accounting) industries
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and execute on key strategic recruiting initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with ever changing deadlines
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how recruitment and workforce planning impact the overall organisation in a consulting environment
- Experience with the interview training programs and selection assessment methodologies
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills, Internet recruiting/sourcing experience
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Oracle Recruiting Cloud).
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual a plus
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City