Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21005411 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions. We are currently recruiting a Senior Manager (Associate Director level) in our Real Estate team to support the Director and Managing Director with business development (generating new clients) and project management. Our clients vary from Banks and alternate finance providers to public and private sector clients on a variety of development, investment and asset management projects in Ireland and internationally.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- The role will include preparing Valuation Reports for a range of public/private Clients for Loan Security, Internal, Corporate and Tax purposes
- Valuations will be required for development, investment and valuation advisory across a range of property asset classes
- Ability to market services both to external clients and internal partners, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist & guide decision-makers in property transactions
- Supporting the wider team on current asset management projects
- Ensure quality of Client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects
- Mentor and develop staff to include assistance with preparing candidates with their APC
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities
- Minimum 7 years real estate experience (to include a minimum of 5 years valuation experience) ideally with an internationally recognised estate agency or similar
- SCSI/RICS Qualified
- High-quality report writing skills with an excellent level of numerical reasoning and financial appraisal technique
- High level technical aptitude – good with technology including Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) with experience of Argus and/or KEL appraisal software
- Positive attitude to deal with ad hoc business deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively both on own initiative and as part of an experienced team
- strategic thinker and problem solver with proven commercial acumen
- Excellent work ethic and ability to deliver on a variety of tasks/projects to deadline &/or under pressure
- Full clean driving license and vehicle owner with capacity to travel at an occasional domestic and/or international level essential
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.