Director, Expert ServicesJob ID 21001369 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
To act as an expert for construction disputes and litigation. To provide support to experts in preparation of forensic analysis for construction disputes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Leading the analysis and direction of the project
- Drafting expert reports and analysis
- Giving evidence during hearings and disputes
- Presenting and leading client meetings
- Managing the workload and tasks of the wider project team
- Managing budgets
- Drafting project and fee proposals
- Attending client events and marketing events
- Managing the development and training of team members
- Presenting marketing presentations to legal firms and potential clients
- Degree level education in the construction field
- 8 + years of work experience in the construction field is preferable
- Good attention to detail, hardworking and conscientious
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia