Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21003412 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Valuation Services Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including financial modelling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Assisting with performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Working with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research.
- Studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Ideally, you have already gathered practical experience (apprenticeship or internship)
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City