Analyst (Construction Project Monitoring)Job ID 21007720 Dublin, Ireland Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is a market leader in programme management, forensic delay, project management and quantity surveying expert work, are looking for Project Monitoring Analyst/ Senior Associate with the drive and ambition to take the next step in their careers. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest national and international projects under construction and in arbitration or litigation and be part of an expanding and highly regarded team.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
This site-based role will entail:
- Working with the incumbent site team to monitor and document the progress of the works
- Establish and maintain detailed progress records
- Review and assess programme updates, work sequences and resources against progress records
- Preparation of observation notes and reports on work in progress
- Close liaison and day-to-day interaction and meetings with the Client-side planning team and wider project management/ design team
- Attending in-house training and relevant industry seminars and talks to help develop specialist knowledge in the field
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education in a construction related field
- 0-1 years of site experience in the construction industry
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and good report writing skills
- Understanding of planning software packages would be an advantage but not essential
- Energetic, pro-active and professional
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry
- Good attention to detail, hard-working and conscientious
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.