Senior Associate, RestructuringJob ID 21005825 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Kroll business Restructuring practices’ aim is to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major high street banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for a portfolio of cases, principally Administrations, Liquidations and CVAs as well as offering advice and guidance to organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Proactively ensure all areas of your work are completed on time with any deviations to this being agreed with the manager in advance
- Identify and discuss with the manager issues and obstacles as they arise, suggesting solutions to overcome and progress matters
- Provide regular updates to the manager as agreed
- Use IPS case management system for all cases, proactively addressing upcoming diary events as appropriate
- Ensure deadlines met and case progression can be demonstrated across own portfolio
- Be able to work on several different assignments effectively at one time
- Visit client premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide supervision of/delegate work to more junior staff and assist juniors with queries
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to junior members of the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Kroll and undertake appraisals and other actions as required
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports
- Draft of information memoranda, liaise with interested parties in respect of sale of business and/or assets
- Adhere to Kroll’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Engaging personality
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience of Administrations, Liquidation (CVL and MVL) and CVA processes
- At least 3 years’ insolvency experience
- Commensurate knowledge of Insolvency Act and Rules relating to the above procedures
- Strong academic track record
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or training towards achieving these qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.