Senior Associate, Disputes ConsultingJob ID 21001186 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apply now
Blackrock Expert Services, market leaders in programme management, forensic delay, project management and quantity surveying expert work, are looking for Senior Associates with the drive and ambition to take the next step in their careers. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest national and international projects currently in arbitration or litigation and be part of an expanding and highly regarded team.
To provide support to experts in preparation of forensic analysis for construction disputes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Providing support to the project team efficient document control and document placement
- Producing elements of analysis and building chronologies and/or schedules
- Drafting notes and communications to assist with the overall project scope and individual work streams Researching project detail and information received to build detailed knowledge of the documents and project
- Attending relevant industry seminars and client events
- Degree level education in a construction related field 1 – 5 years of construction work experience is preferable
- Good attention to detail, hardworking and conscientious Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.