Manager II, Business IntelligenceJob ID 21007021 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Forensic Investigations and Intelligence group consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The position is located at our Dubai office. This role will require regular travel within the UAE and potentially other countries in the region. This is a client facing role and as such, you will be expected to build and retain key relationships and exceed in meeting the client’s needs, whilst ensuring that the Kroll brand remains intact at all times
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential for this role. Any other language is an asset.
- Experience in a reputable professional or financial services firm, or from an investigative/research intensive organisation.
- Experience in project managing investigative/research cases and/or investment advisory.
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing own time to deliver against competing demands.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in conducting investigations on various types of inappropriate activities (i.e. corruption, fraud, IP theft, conflict of interest…);
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- The ability to independently query, analyse and interpret data from a wide variety of information systems
- Communication skills that you can adapt to technical and non-technical audiences
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.