Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence (English and Arabic Speaking)Job ID 21007031 Dubai, United Arab Emirates Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As a professional investigative consultancy, Kroll provides clients with expert analysis, deep market insight and practical independent advice. Our consultants help organizations with critical fact finding, through identifying and assessing different areas of potential risk and through conducting investigations that often involve obtaining hard to find information. This may involve supporting clients involved in transactions, resolving disputes and working with in-house and external counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct thorough exploratory research utilizing databases, internet and public domain tools on a diverse range of specific focus areas (businesses, projects, individuals).
- Conduct research and analysis with a focus on areas of potential risk, such as reputational or financial causes of concern.
- Review corporate records, contracts and other documentation, and company accounts.
- Produce detailed analysis of information that is identified through research, through interpreting and distilling significant patterns, themes and developments.
- Analyse and interrogate large amounts of financial data and present findings coherently.
- Write well structured, logical, and objective reports that present research in a client-focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions and concerns.
- Create diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present and distill key investigative findings.
- Keep abreast of current affairs, with consideration of risks faced by international organisations, and implications of working across different jurisdictions.
- Organise project files, maintain accurate research records and record all costs incurred on projects.
- Communicate with international colleagues as required.
- Maintain effective time management in order to meet client deadlines.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities and continuously seek to improve case-work performance.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university or college with a focus on analytical research, complex problem solving, and critical thinking
- An interest in business and commercial affairs, and specifically in risks faced by commercial organisations around the world, particularly in relation to exposures to financial crime, such as fraud or money laundering.
- Fluent English and Arabic language proficiency. Proficiency in additional languages would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with proven experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Computing, programming or data analysis, management and manipulation skills would be beneficial
- A strong team work ethic and excellent people skills.
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- An analytical, inquisitive and logical mind; rigorous approach to conductive research.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills (upward, downward, across individuals, across cultures, across business lines).
- Excellent report writing skills.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.