Senior Data Analyst, Kroll Government ServicesJob ID 21005463 Diamond Bar, California; Boston, Massachusetts; New York, New York Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform detailed analyses of relevant data using SQL, Python, R (and similar tools) with limited direction; apply creative and intuitive problem-solving skills.
- Partner with business & legal partners to understand audit requirements; Plan, implement, and conduct data/technical audit as detailed in legal agreements and understood by business & legal partners.
- Understand and document clients’ business processes and requirements; Lead audits and analyses, develop business cases, and other projects as needed.
- Wrangle large datasets to cleanse, normalize, standardize, sample, alter or engineer as needed for a variety of standard and unique data processing needs.
- Work continuously to improve efficiency and repeatability of processes and procedures.
- Independent practitioner, apply well-reasoned judgment for analyses with commitment to providing professional services and have strong team orientation.
- Handle a variety of projects simultaneously and navigate and respond to unexpected delays or schedule changes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Possess a strategic mindset and structured approach to problem solving, motivated by intellectual curiosity.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of software programs and file formats, and the ability to successfully troubleshoot data or compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of large, Enterprise relational database management system, e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, Postgres or similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Computer Science or Business Information Systems, or similar technology- focused Degree preferred.
- 5+ years experiences working in a professional Oracle Database Server development environment (or equivalent high performance relational database. environment) including at least one year experience working with Oracle PL/SQL development (or equivalent stored procedure development) life cycle.
- Banking, Financial Services, Consulting, Big4 experience a plus.
Technical & Project Skill Requirements
- 5+ years' work experience with data management, data analytics, data forensics, electronic discovery and/or technology focused role.
- 6+ years programming Oracle Database Server technology, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, SQL-Developer, Oracle Procedure Builder (or equivalent high performance relational database development tools).
- 5+ years of importing/exporting and manipulating relational data in modern relational database management system.
- Experience and ability to be cleared to handle data with multiple classification levels including such as PII (Personally Identifiable Information) or PHI (Protected Health Information).
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States