Vice President, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21007824 Dallas, Texas Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Vice Presidents work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, and dispute consulting.
- Monitor changing regulations, providing input to the Financial Accounting Standards Board to develop implementation guidance and new financial reporting rules with valuation implications
- Perform in-depth industry, market, and competitor research and valuation analysis on target industries, across energy (oil & gas, utilities and the energy transition) and infrastructure (transport, communications, social), as well as competitor information
- Interview clients and design financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible assets, and option pricing analyses
- Oversee the analysis and quality control projects for influential companies throughout the world
- Responsible for preparing complex strategic reports outlining data pertinent to engagement, market research, company valuations, and analysis of strategic and financial alternatives to assist clients in anticipating and adapting to increased market competition
- Present reports regarding analysis and conclusions of findings
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- 5-6 years of constructing and reviewing valuation & other financial models including: DCF, comparable company & transaction, and intangible asset analyses
- CFA and/or CPA professional designations a plus
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Ready to get started? In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.