Director, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21007116 Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; San Francisco, California; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Directors work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, and dispute consulting.
- Researching target industries, with a focus on the power, utility, oil and gas markets, as well as competitor information
- Monitor changing regulations, providing input to the Financial Accounting Standards Board to develop implementation guidance and new financial reporting rules with valuation implications
- Perform in-depth industry, market, and competitor research and valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities, focusing on the power and energy industry while using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement with extensive knowledge of the Energy sector
- Oversee the analysis and quality control projects for influential companies throughout the world
- Manage and oversee an existing professional staff to perform valuation services
- Recruiting, training, developing and evaluating valuation professionals and administrative staff
- Identifying cross-marketing opportunities within and across Kroll
- Responsible for preparing complex strategic reports outlining data pertinent to engagement, market research, company valuations, and analysis of strategic and financial alternatives to assist clients in anticipating and adapting to increased market competition
- Present reports regarding analysis and conclusions of findings
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- 8 plus years of constructing and reviewing valuation & other financial models including: DCF, comparable company & transaction, and intangible asset analyses- ideally in the Energy space
- CFA and/or CPA professional designations a plus
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Ready to get started? In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.