Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21007825 Dallas, Texas Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Valuation Services Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including financial modeling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Perform valuation analysis on target industries, across energy (oil & gas, utilities and the energy transition) and infrastructure (transport, communications, social), as well as competitor information, using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Design and work with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assist in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- 1-2 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, commodity contracts / forecasts, and other intangible asset models preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Ready to get started? In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.