Senior Analyst, Managed Services, CrispJob ID 21008045 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
Senior Analyst - Reputation/Live Stream/Security
LOCATION: CHICAGO, UNITED STATES
Crisp, a Kroll Company, provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels. The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today, that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.The Role
For global security teams, getting ahead of issues and incidents that threaten the safety and security of their people and assets has always been essential. But as the pressure mounts for organizations to take stances on political, environmental, and social issues, intelligence gathering and threat assessment efforts face unprecedented volumes of digital chatter, new online spaces to monitor, and physical threats from diverse oppositional actors and groups. Crisp offers organizations a scalable solution for monitoring these actors and groups in real-time, providing the early warning signals to help them prepare and react to potential threats.
The core focus in this role is balancing resources and support across multiple verticals within our Human Intelligence (HUMINT) team. This role will have a particular emphasis on Brand Reputation, Live Stream Violence, and Security/Threat Detection and Assessment.. You will help supervise a group of analysts on shift as well as using your research skills to help enrich our data collection and reporting, drawing on proven coaching abilities to be ready and able to share your knowledge both internally and externally. Ideal candidates will also have experience in aspects of operational planning, such as scheduling and making data-driven recommendations.
The nature of threats means we are looking for candidates who can clearly demonstrate an ability to make quick and sound assessments based on customers needs, producing high quality outputs under time pressures. You will enjoy a fast paced environment and have an eye for continuous improvement, feeding back on people, technology, processes, and outputs and processes to improve your team's efficiency, consistency, and quality.Requirements
- +3 years experience working in an intelligence, security, online safety, and/or brand management environment. Ideal candidates will have transferable skills or experience in more than one of these areas.
- Interest/passion for physical/cyber security, online trust and safety, and monitoring breaking news
- Proven track record of writing compelling intelligence, policy, or reports
- Knowledge and experience using, monitoring, and moderating multiple social/streaming media platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, 4chan, etc.
- Experience supervising a small team and managing on shift resources
- Familiar with the challenges and best practices of remote work and workers, including coordinating across time zones
- Non-English language fluency not required but definitely desired.
- Experience data collection, ontology, and taxonomy including analyzing and presenting compelling data in reports to senior decision makers
- Experience creating and managing personas or alternate accounts on social platforms
- Previous direct client-facing experience and customer management experience is desirable
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay based on your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday and 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp, a Kroll company, is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Similar Job Openings
- Product Marketing Manager, Platform Risk Intelligence, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Product Marketing Manager, Corporate Risk Intelligence, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Campaign Manager, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Sector Vice President, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States