Sector Vice President, CrispJob ID 21008051 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
Job and Person Specification
Crisp, a Kroll company, provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defense, with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumors, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fueled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels. Unfortunately, anyone has the power to create and share harmful content, especially instigators and influencers who distribute millions of new types every day.
Established in 2005 by social media entrepreneur Adam Hildreth, Crisp began protecting children and teenagers using online games and social networks from abuse, sexual exploitation, cyberbullying and other online harms. This relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
Crisp currently protects over $4.5 trillion of aggregate market capitalization across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service and the trust our customers have in protecting their reputational risk.
As a sector P&L Owner you’ll be responsible for driving revenue within a defined market vertical or sector utilizing a mix of direct and virtual teams.
You’ll work with the leaders in Sales, Marketing and Consultancy to determine the strategic levers you’ll use to deliver exceptional performance, driving revenue growth in the installed customer base and acquiring new customers, whilst ensuring minimal churn.
You’ll work with Marketing to structure a plan with clear deliverables on appropriate content across all mediums (blogs, white papers, etc), maximizing PR opportunities, attendance at virtual and in person events (including keynote speaker and sponsorship), and digital marketing campaigns to generate leads, cultivate relationships with prospect and establish yourself as a thought leader in risk intelligence in your vertical / sector.
Leads generated will be researched and qualified by a member of the Demand Gen team before being passed to your allocated Sales Executive. You’ll work with them on the value proposition and commercial details of deals and support them through the sales cycle, removing impediments and facilitating deal closure with commercials which exceed required targets.
You’ll build out your network of contacts within prospects, identifying synergies and future decision makers across other geographies, divisions and business units to
You’ll partner with an assigned Consultant who will provide the technical support to customers and prospects, utilizing their industry expertise and knowledge to build relationships and confidence in customers throughout their journey.
Once a prospect becomes a customer, you’ll ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Customer Experience, supporting with your Account Management team to establish their relationship with the key contacts in the customer to ensure provision of a premium customer experience.
Working with your own Account Managers, you’ll underpin your strategy to land and expand into new customers and the installed customer base with real results, upselling and cross selling services and solutions and ensuring minimum profit margins are met. Throughout the customer cycle, you’ll work to surprise and delight customers, sharing your successes with your peers and the wider business. And at renewal, you’ll work with your Account Managers to negotiate favorable renewal terms whilst growing the customer account.
Finally you’ll share your insights and knowledge with your peers, and also use this to inform the business on the product roadmap and prioritization of features and functionality.
Directly Responsible Individual
- Delivering revenue growth in a defined vertical / sector through:
- New customer acquisition in defined vertical / sector
- Upselling and cross selling
- Renewals of existing customers whilst minimizing churn
- Ensuring your customers are getting the best service from Crisp:
- Tracking solution performance and initiating improvements where required
- Monitoring that day-to-day changes are executed properly by the operation
- Maintaining/improving a customer’s NPS ‘happiness’ score
- Delivering the revenue growth in your defined vertical / sector for new customer acquisition, upsells and cross sells in the installed customer base and customer retention and within required profit margins
- Developing a revenue growth strategy in your defined vertical / sector
- Leveraging the Marketing team to deliver targeted campaigns to generate leads and establish and maintain Crisp as a thought leader for risk intelligence in your defined vertical / sector
- Building relationships with targets, prospects and existing customers
- Monitoring revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth and ensuring quarterly targets are met or exceeded
- Establishing both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Provision of accurate and timely reports on pipeline and revenue forecasts
- Monitoring and adjusting your strategy across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Driving the Sales and Consultancy teams to deliver the required growth, holding them accountable for their deliverables and performance
- Ensuring customers are receiving the optimum service from Crisp both in terms of SLA performance and customer support
- Building internal relationships within your peer group, across aligned functions and other internal stakeholders to ensure cohesive and collaborative working
- Coaching and mentoring members of your virtual team to deliver results, increasing their knowledge and skills base
- Ensuring adherence to all required processes by your virtual team
- Responsible for ensuring cohesion across all aligned functions and verticals, removing silos and sharing knowledge, experience, and celebrating successes within your team and those of others
- Sharing knowledge and insights with internal teams to help inform the product roadmap based on industry best practices, competitor insights and the changing external environment and landscape
- Leverage customer and competitor research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand positioning
- Providing actionable insights and feedback to virtual team members to assist with their ongoing professional development, working with them to enhance their skills and knowledge
- 10 years + commercial client management experience, with a demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding customer acquisition and revenue targets within new customers / logos and installed customer base
- Proven track record in building and supporting C Suite level relationships
- An experienced leader able to develop and motivate a high performing team
- Analytical and demonstrating significant financial and commercial acumen
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to build and leverage internal relationships
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to present in a compelling and engaging manner
- A natural decision maker, able to assess risk, seek data points and opinion and use their judgement
- In depth knowledge of social media
- Knowledge and understanding of enterprise risk and crisis management
- Creative problem solver and critical thinker
- Integrity, which will facilitate the trusted adviser / consultant status with customers and prospects
- A credible thought leader
- Ability to work in ambiguity or where there is a lack of clarity
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- A generous option allocation
- Discretionary commission scheme with payment based on new sales, upsell/cross-sell and retention metrics
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Commuter Loans to help your journey to work
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, freebies and more
- Subsidized gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp, a Kroll company, is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Similar Job Openings
- Product Marketing Manager, Platform Risk Intelligence, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Product Marketing Manager, Corporate Risk Intelligence, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Campaign Manager, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Senior Analyst, Managed Services, Crisp Chicago, Illinois, United States