Director, Expert ServicesJob ID 21002946 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Expert Services practice provides valuation services and financial analysis to attorneys and companies involved in litigation, among others. Our professionals are trained to provide expert witness testimony in our areas of expertise. We are sought out by the top law firms and companies in the world and have been recognized by many publications and industry sources for our exceptional client service and work product. Kroll’s Expert Services practice is world renowned for the high quality of its work and financial analysis.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Provide expert analysis in the areas of finance, accounting, valuation, or other relevant fields and deliver written and quantitative work product.
- Demonstrate leadership through managing teams preparing expert analysis, including being a point of contact for external clients and internal team members.
- Develop new revenue opportunities through leveraging unique relationships as well as assisting with the revenue-generating activities of other Kroll colleagues.
- Demonstrate thought leadership through participating in industry events, continuing education programs (CLE and CPE), written contributions to peer-reviewed journals and Kroll publications, or other outreach as appropriate.
- Demonstrate internal leadership to promote our culture of respect, transparency, and excellence. Provide mentorship and career development opportunities to our team.
- 10 years of financial analysis, expert services, valuation, accounting, or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated marketability through business development work experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Advanced degrees and professional certifications are encouraged.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Energetic and passionate attitude towards our work and towards working with a team.
- Close attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and without supervision while meeting client demands and managing internal deadlines.
- Strong Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.