Director, Expert ServicesJob ID 21002946 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Disputes and Investigations provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to intellectual property theft or other contractual disputes and prepares expert analysis.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Develop new revenue opportunities for Duff & Phelps’ Governance Risk Investigations and Disputes (GRID) Business Unit. The primary target markets for this activity are attorneys, mainly Partners in the region's top law firms. Additional targets are corporate counsel within corporations.
- Build relationships and engage in activity designed to generate qualified leads, which will then be closed by the Duff & Phelps Managing Directors with support from the business developer.
- Support our national business development outreach initiatives which will require initiating and organizing meetings and phone calls with prospective clients, prepare letters and email, and participate in preparation of sales collateral
- 10 years of relevant business development work experience selling investigation and
- dispute consulting services to target markets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Advanced degrees, such as MBA, are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Experience working in consulting firms
- Highly motivated, meticulous and energetic individual willing to work within in a team structure
- Close Attention to detail
- Be able to work on multiple tasks concurrently and without supervision
- Be able to work as part of a team within the larger GRID business unit
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.