Associate, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21002827 Chicago, Illinois Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll M&A Advisory assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for an Associate to join our leading Industrials practice within the Mergers & Acquisitions Service Line, where you work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions.
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates.
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- 3+ years M&A advisory or relevant middle market transaction execution experience
- Strong interest on researching the financial service industry.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll’s mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States