Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21006266 Buenos Aires, Argentina Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
Have an analytical mind and a passion for research and investigation? Come join our thriving global team and work with clients in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment!
We are committed to the continuous professional development of our people; hone your skills and master new ones with the support of a world-class in-house training program. Become a regional specialist, learn to lead, deepen your linguistic abilities, build technical expertise--the opportunities are endless.
We currently have opportunities for researchers in Buenos Aires. The right candidate will have outstanding English reading and writing skills, meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to client satisfaction. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conduct increasingly complex Spanish- and English-language research using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the Internet.
- Analyze and synthesize relevant research findings.
- Write well-structured, concise, logical and objective reports to provide clients with an accurate assessment of the findings. Most reports are written in English.
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- 1-2 years of professional experience (including internships)
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, Economics, Law or other related areas of study
- Business fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English
- Extremely strong English-language writing skills, including ability to summarize information quickly and effectively from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to conduct online research using various primary and secondary sources
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
- Ability to manage and prioritize several projects or assignments simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality and a strong attention to detail
- Organizational and time management competencies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and social risk issues in Latin America
- Basic knowledge of litigation, regulatory, sanctions and corporate organization / structure terminology and concepts
- Experience working with diverse teams or in international environments is highly desirable
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States