Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21001508 Boston, Massachusetts Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Senior Associates work on a variety of assignments, including business enterprise valuations, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, stock option valuations, and dispute consulting.
- Monitor changing regulations, providing input to the Financial Accounting Standards Board to develop implementation guidance and new financial reporting rules with valuation implications
- Perform in-depth industry, market, and competitor research and valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted approaches and theory
- Interview clients and design financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, intangible assets, and option pricing analyses
- Oversee the analysis and quality control projects for influential companies throughout the world
- Responsible for preparing complex strategic reports outlining data pertinent to engagement, market research, company valuations, and analysis of strategic and financial alternatives to assist clients in anticipating and adapting to increased market competition
- Present reports regarding analysis and conclusions of findings
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or MBA
- Minimum 2 years of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia