Associate II, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21007009 Bogotá, Colombia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Forensic Intelligence & Investigations practice consistently provides firms with the professional consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of due diligences and investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel in internal or regulatory inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Conducting research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet.
- Conducting research through site visits and interviews of sources identified.
- Planning research time and tasks to meet objectives set by the project manager.
- Developing an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods.
- Identifying patterns, abnormalities and interpreting their meaning within a context.
- Organizing findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifying and corroborating pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Identifying gaps and following leads within parameters of objectives, timeframe and budget.
- Presenting accurate, relevant and robust findings to clients
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong investigative abilities
- Prior investigative or research experience a plus
- Writing skills, including ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments.
- Financial proficiency and skills preferred.
- Accounting Degree and internal audit experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.