Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 20000770 Bogotá, Colombia Apply now
Kroll’s Business Intelligence & Investigations practice, a division of Duff & Phelps, consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Associates in Kroll’s BII practice will collect information
through public and commercial databases, subjecting the intelligence to
rigorous analysis, and then prepare reports and oral briefings for
clients. He or she can also interview
witnesses and employ other investigative techniques, while utilizing the
highest standards of ethics and integrity.
He or she will be expected to achieve key performance targets in terms
of billable hours and utilization.
- Conducts research of companies, individuals, events, by using a wide array of sources: public databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and the internet.
- Conducts research through interviews of sources identified.
- Develops an understanding of the strengths, appropriate uses and limitations of research tools and methods.
- Organizes findings methodically to facilitate analysis and reporting.
- Verifies and corroborates pertinent and noteworthy findings.
- Identifies gaps and follows leads within parameters of objectives, timeframe and budget.
- Strong research, analytical, and writing skills.
- Prior investigative or research experience required.
- Bilingual Spanish/ English preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; journalists, accountants, economists and administrators preferred.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is
committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.