Intern, Restructuring Progression TeamJob ID 21008437 Birmingham, United Kingdom Apply now
This is an exciting opportunity to provide administrative support to the Kroll Progression Team based in our Birmingham office. The Team is primarily responsible for the progression of all case types, working closely with the firms’ Delivery Team to ensure that all statutory matters are dealt with in a timely manner and the case is progressed to closure.
Due to the technical nature of this team, professional training opportunities are available to successful candidates to maintain the high technical standards. Full training will be available to the successful candidate on how to use Kroll’s systems and processes.
Kroll offers a flexible working policy with staff required to attend the office 3 days a week with the ability to work from home on the other days.
- Draft standard letters and emails;
- Merge letters and notices from an online letter pack;
- Draft creditor reports using appropriate standard documents and forms;
- Produce appendices for reports using Kroll’s online data systems;
- Update Kroll’s records and databases as appropriate;
- Participate in weekly team calls;
- Providing a weekly work plan and report on workstreams to Team Leader, reviewing ongoing objectives and the previous weeks’ work;
- Ensure adherence to all compliance matters and comply with standard statutory procedures on all cases;
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance;
- Adhere to Kroll’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- Available for 1 year internship;
- Grade 5 GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics;
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Engaging personality;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong team player;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Director, Restructuring - Corporate Simplification London, United Kingdom, Birmingham, United Kingdom, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Senior Associate II, Restructuring - Advisory London, United Kingdom, Birmingham, United Kingdom, Manchester, United Kingdom