Global Mobility & Immigration Senior SpecialistJob ID 21006227 Birmingham, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Ability to interact with candidates, employees and managers on a global scale to answer immigration and relocation policy and program questions;
- Work extensively with complex immigration, relocation, tax and benefits information, which represents key aspects of the full life cycle of an international assignment or global transfer;
- Ongoing administration of immigration and relocation policies;
- Assist in managing relationships with vendors, including outside counsel and any relocation vendors (Mobility, Tax & Immigration);
- Initiate internal and vendor services such as immigration, tax and relocation;
- Create travel or business visitor support letters based on consulate requirements;
- Tracking and recording employee passport renewals, work visa renewals, foreign travel visas, etc.;
- Coordinate and track visa related job postings on Oracle Recruiting Cloud and government required job sites;
- Assist in preparing cost estimates for relocation/assignments and communicate the results effectively to key stakeholders to ensure cost effective assignments;
- Work with assignee and home/host country HR Personnel to setup international assignments and transfers;
- Monitor and track assignee questions, policy exceptions and vendor service issues;
- Generate reports and analyze data as requested;
- Document new processes as required;
- Obtain, file and track budget approvals visas, related to each employee seeking GMI assistance;
- Ensure proper tracking of visa expiration dates and managing accordingly;
- Dedication to compliance to ensure all immigration files are audit-ready;
- Obtain and maintain approvals from management related to visas, budget, employee relocation and repayment agreements, etc.;
- Collaborate with team management to administer, coordinate and improve the immigration and mobility programs;
- Special projects as required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as an immigration paralegal or global mobility manager dealing with matters across the EMEA region;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Strong experience with inbound and outbound immigration requirements for multiple EMEA countries;
- Strong knowledge of United Kingdom immigration and compliance requirements;
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and make sound decisions;
- Excellent project and people management skills are essential;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities ever changing deadlines;
- Comfortable working with autonomously and effectively managing your own time;
- Capable of picking up new tasks quickly;
- Strong business acumen and understanding as well as a high degree of professionalism;
- Superb organization skills and a strong attention to detail are a must;
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to global mobility and immigration practices;
- Fluency/proficiency in English language (written and reading);
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service/emotional intelligence skills;
- Must be a team player and willing to assist GMI team members when required;
- Willingness to go the extra mile for an employee when needed;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Strong/advanced computing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Experience with Tracker software a plus.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States