Analyst, Site Selection & Incentives AdvisoryJob ID 21008395 Austin, Texas; Atlanta, Georgia; Cleveland, Ohio Apply now
Analyst- Site Selection & Incentives Advisory
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Site Selection and Incentives Advisory practice helps companies select sites that meet future workforce needs and secure value from business incentives.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Within Tax Services, our Site Selection & Incentives Advisory practice will assist companies in assessing and selecting new locations for their companies and accessing the myriad tax and other financial incentives offered by state and local governments in return for their investment initiatives and economic activity. We are currently looking for an Analyst level candidate to join our practice. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Working cooperatively with our professionals and clients to develop parameters for a new location and selecting variables and data to assist the client with their decisions.
- Gathering data from state and local communities to support our cost comparison location models including property record cards, tax rates, labor-market information, transportation and utility rates.
- Presenting location analysis to our professionals, often presenting to team management in group settings.
- Assisting our professionals with creating and executing negotiating strategies on behalf of clients seeking financial incentives for projects within a multi-state region
- Preparing and presenting proposals and qualifications for our professionals to share with prospective clients
- Researching state and local incentive programs available to support a clients’ project including assessing eligibility and estimating potential benefits
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive reports regarding potential financial incentives when available based on the client's facts
- Familiarity with economic development, including site selection and economic incentives
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Economic Development, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Supply Chain, Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Must be available to start between June 2023 and September 2023
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Proven dedication to teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven track record relevant to previous work experience
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Similar Job Openings
- Analyst, Site Selection & Incentives Advisory Austin, Texas, United States, Atlanta, Georgia, United States, Cleveland, Ohio, United States