Senior Business Intelligence EngineerJob ID 21002726 Atlanta, Georgia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is building an enterprise data and AI business unit, and we’re looking for you to join our growing portfolio of data projects. You will be working with an advanced engineering team and professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Work with team on the design, development, and production support of a range of visualizations-based analytics products using tools like Power BI
- Understand the business and the data and suggest the best visual treatments for a wide range of scenarios. Partner with the Business Intelligence engineers and Data Analysts to deliver optimized visualizations for their audiences
- Work with the team to complete lifecycle of visual analytical applications; from development of data infrastructure; development of mock-ups & storyboards to complete production ready application
- Participate with team on the design and creation of visualizations of new high-impact visual applications to make data actionable and facilitate decision making for the internal and external clients
- Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst and product owners (as well as other business units) with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to internal customers for feedback
- Collaboratively identify the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems
- Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
- Develop dashboards/reports to meet the business intelligence needs.
- Recommend and develop clear and logical flow in a dashboard/report.
- Proactively look for ways to automate as much as possible
- Ability to work in multi-project environment and prioritize projects
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of data structures and schemas
- Work experience with various data storage formats:
- Relational databases
- Non-relational databases
- Azure data storages
- Quick to understand business needs and learn domain specific knowledge
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with an international team
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with SQL and DAX scripting
- Experience with cloud-based technologies, especially Azure
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.