Senior Business AnalystJob ID 21001140 Atlanta, Georgia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions.
As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world and make a real impact at Duff & Phelps, then find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Document functional requirements with the business stakeholders
- Develop user stories, define acceptance criteria & maintain quality tollgates
- Assist with design and documentation of existing and new applications
- Understand, review, analyze and evaluate business needs
- Develop deep understanding of the inhouse developed products, seek out for improvements within our applications
- Define and manage the scope of projects throughout the SDLC anticipating issues and proactively recommending solutions
- Be active member of scrum team and act as a liaison between business and technical teams
- Work across teams to drive efficiency and meet deadlines
- Ensure that documentation produced accurately reflects the functionality delivered
- Participate in system test reviews, development design reviews, usability studies, status meetings and product/ feature walkthroughs
- Functional testing and sign-off of the features being delivered in the sprint
- Coordinate and collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive solutions are delivered
Skills to Succeed:
- University degree and at least 5-10 years of experience as business analyst in a global organization
- Experience creating visual representations of data structures, business processes and user interfaces strongly preferred
- Experience documenting complex systems and procedures
- Strong communication & technical skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
- Able to work in a team environment and discuss strategies
- Strong professional communication both written and verbal
- Highly organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Proactive, self-motivated with a high level of ownership and drive to achieve goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile development
- Understanding of servers, databases, networking, and REST API concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Desired Skills /Tools:
- Adobe XD
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.