Research Coordinator, FAMISJob ID 21002735 Atlanta, Georgia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part ofOne team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions’ practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance appraisal.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to joinOne team, One Kroll.
- Successfully execute all client engagements, including those that are larger or more complex. Includes data collection, review, input and maintenance in e-PRAIS, resulting in client-ready reports. Requires the use of e-PRAIS and other American Appraisal proprietary PC-based programs.
- Prioritize and monitor status of all assigned work, ensuring that delivery requirements are met and updating Job Flow in e-PRAIS and milestones in the Report Status System for all assigned contracts as events occur.
- Analyze and process new Public Service appraisals (creates), verifications, PROS contracts and revision appraisals, using e-PRAIS and other software as appropriate. Additionally, analyzes and processes Health Care creates, and A21 engagements. Includes:
- Review client supplied data for completeness, consistency and accuracy.
- Format spreadsheet data prepared by client and appraisal staff to be loaded to e-PRAIS/Riskpool.
- Load BVS data, IRIS data, and miscellaneous spreadsheet data to e-PRAIS/Riskpool.
- Identify and correct error conditions due to incorrect or missing information or pricing outside of acceptable ranges.
- Provide review reports to the Project Manager or Managing Director citing errors and missing information that could not be resolved or non-compliance to established policies and standards and applying corrections provided by the Project Manager or Managing Director.
- Provide a checklist of reports to the Manager or Reviewer per SOC 1 procedures and applying corrections resulting from review.
- Keep the Project Manager or Managing Director informed of issues which could cause potential delivery delays.
- Create shipping notices in accordance with report recipient instructions.
- Manage all client data and client files. Includes:
- Maintain chronologically organized work files for each client, following guidelines established by FAMIS and/or the Firm.
- Vault all work papers after job is completed per WPPS standards.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and guidelines set by WPPS, FAMIS and the Firm, in addition to those required to comply with SOC 1.
- Manage company property assigned, including but not limited to personal computers, software, and data resources.
- Develop and maintains technical skills through reading, research, training or formal classes. Gains sufficient knowledge and experience for advancement.
- Associate’s Degree in a business related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years of progressive experience in a business environment using advanced data collection techniques.
- Thorough understanding of FAMIS services, with strong understanding of appraisal methodology.
- Advanced computer skills including data manipulation as well as spreadsheet and word processing capabilities.
- Ability and skills necessary to perform as an effective team member.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to withstand prolonged periods of sustained computer usage.
- Must be able to handle stress and pressure of workflow and tight deadlines.
- Travel will be minimal, but may be required upon occasion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll iscommitted to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.