Managing Director, Expert ServicesJob ID 21007384 Atlanta, Georgia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Expert Services practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Managing staff members to ensure engagement execution that will support thorough and grounded expert opinions and/or provide quality consulting services to attorneys within established timeframes
- Providing guidance to attorneys on key financial and business issues
- Obtaining a thorough understanding of the drivers that affect value and creditworthiness of the subject company
- Developing and/or evaluating damages claims and calculations
- Creating financial models, cash flow analysis, completing business related valuations, and other analyses as dictated by the needs of the client company or transaction
- Reviewing internal and external communications, including client proposals and expert reports
- Marketing services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Delivering presentations to potential clients
- Managing client relationships; identifying and developing opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
- Recruiting, training, developing and evaluating professional and administrative staff
- Identifying cross-marketing opportunities within and across Duff & Phelps practice areas
- Managing teams of all levels of professional staff to ensure effective professional time utilization
- Demonstrating support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or Statistics; or an MBA
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Time management, organization skills and ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently, in order to provide outstanding client service in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate areas in which additional or other services may be beneficial to clients
- Audit experience with a major public accounting firm, including involvement in preparing financial statements and working papers, helpful
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Proven mathematical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.