Vice President, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21004717 Amsterdam, Netherlands Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and strategic purposes.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Managing client engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Developing a deep technical strength in the valuation of all types of businesses and assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise and sharing that knowledge through training and mentoring
- Converting exceptional client service skills into new client relationships
- Translating deep technical strength into an industry-wide resource through speaking engagements, writing articles and position papers
- Developing and implementing fundamentally sound and technically rigorous procedures and processes for executing unique engagements and developing new products/services
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 6 years of related work experience in financial services or a similar role in a corporate environment
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or equivalent (e.g. CFA). Or MBA from an accredited college/university
- Proven technical skills, proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships as well as mentoring and developing staff
- Comfortable speaking with senior management and in front of an audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Manager, Business Development , Compliance Consulting , United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, New York, New York, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Director, Compliance Consulting , United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, New York, New York, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group Toronto, Canada