Senior Associate, Expert ServicesJob ID 21002817 Amsterdam, Netherlands Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Disputes & Investigations service line works closely with all teams within the firm providing comprehensive and integrated solutions through every phase of litigation, arbitration and trial. Based on an integrated approached we provide our Clients, law firms and companies, solutions based on our technical and industry expertise in order to clarify facts, quantify damages and communicate findings clearly, concisely and objectively.
This means a wide and varied exposure for you to be able to develop and gain further skills in areas such as commercial and/or shareholder disputes, bankruptcy litigation, follow on cartel damages-cases, forensic accounting and/or fraud investigations, as well as various cross border disputes and arbitrations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Senior Associate within an expanding team, you will gain unparalleled exposure to incredibly exciting projects of a highly sensitive nature with very varied work. In addition, your career and development opportunities are vast with exposure to clients and lawyers from day one. Being part of a specialist group, but within a truly global firm, means your personal impact will be instant but will be supported by an ambitious full service professional services firm. As a Senior Associate, you will work to:
- Support dispute related engagements;
- Support forensic accounting investigations;
- Provide strategic advice to lawyers in order to help progress cases;
- Assist clients with fact finding and clarifying facts related to either disputes engagement or forensic investigations;
- Assist with writing reports in Dutch and/or English in a clear and concise way
- Project management of a variety of cases;
- Build client relationships, identifying and sourcing new work, and new product development.
- Qualified accountant (RA, CPA, ACA) with 5-6 years’ experience, preferably from the Big 4, ideally supplemented with a litigation background;
- Excellent academics
- A practice background but looking to grow your career in a more specialist environment;
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving, as well as being able to develop innovative solutions to complex problems;
- Strong numeracy skills with the ability to process and analyse large volumes of data
- The ability to explain complex, technical issues in an understandable manner to lawyers and lay parties;
- Excellent report writing skills in Dutch and/or English;
- The ability to establish effective working relationships - with a strong client focus;
- The Dutch language as a mother tongue is preferred, supplemented with preferably one or more European languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States