Senior Associate, Project Manager ConstructionJob ID 21006921 Agrate Brianza, Italy Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
REAG (Kroll) è un'organizzazione indipendente, specializzata nel settore immobiliare di consulenza e valutazione d'azienda con filiali a livello nazionale. I nostri servizi di business e tecnici sono disponibili per gli investitori, gestori di fondi, portfolio manager e sviluppatori di progetti.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Performing Project Monitoring and Construction Cost Control, Due Diligence activities of RE development projects.
- Analysis of the Development budget, adequacy of the construction costs and Development schedule sustainability.
- Analysis of the design and construction documentation.
- Inspection of the construction site to verify the progress of the works, the respect of construction procedures and review the SAL/Interim Certificate, interviewing clients and technicians, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement.
- Reporting and presenting technical analyses and conclusions including written reports and technical data processing.
- Bachelor: Engineering or Architectural.
- Acquired experience in Project and Construction management at least 2-3 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Key skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of the Italian Laws / regulations (building title procedures and fire prevention).
- Experience on Project and Construction Management activities, both for simple and complex projects.
- Predisposition to team work and problem solver skills, focus on targets, able to build strong relationships and promote collaboration.
- Inspiration of trust and participation in change through motivation and enthusiasm.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Valuer Milan, Italy, Agrate Brianza, Italy
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group - Due Diligence Agrate Brianza, Italy
- Associate Director, Real Estate Valuer Agrate Brianza, Italy
- Stage Servizi Tecnici Immobiliari Agrate Brianza, Italy, Milan, Italy