Intern, Transfer PricingJob ID 21005029 Agrate Brianza, Italy Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
HOW OUR TRANSFER PRICING PRACTICE IS DIFFERENT
- Our Transfer Pricing group sits within Kroll’s industry leading Valuation Services business line, creating opportunities for cross-collaboration and learning that are not present in other firms.
- Our project mix includes large, complex engagements such as intangible property valuation and intercompany financing arrangements, and our professionals at all seniority levels get exposure to these projects.
- We have an entrepreneurial culture where high performers can excel and advance their careers quickly.
- Our practitioners at all levels have regular engagement with the most senior team members and the opportunity to work collaboratively with them on client engagements.
- Performing financial and statistical analysis for clients that include public companies, top ranked law firms, and significant private companies
- Designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products and services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Economics, Finance, or Management Engineering from an accredited university or college (last year students of the cited faculties are welcome to apply as well)
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conceptualize
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.