Associate Director, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21002353 Agrate Brianza, Italy Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll, a division of Duff and Phelps difference.
Kroll, a division of Duff and Phelps’ Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
We are currently recruiting an Associate Director in Debt Advisory Services. Our clients vary from Banks to International Investors, and from NPE servicer to Local Investors.At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Manage the Debt Advisory division with a dedicated team operating on the NPE sector.
- Lead Financial Advisor and PMO in non-performing loan transactions for banks (sell-side) and investment funds (buy-side), providing assistance from origination to closing
- Creation of custom made statistical-financial models aimed at assessing distressed assets, as well as due diligence and pricing of loans (secured and unsecured)
- Preparation of loan datatape, portfolio stratifications, teasers, info memos and all the material useful for the sale of NPL and / or UTP credit portfolios on the market
- Preparation of strategic-operational plans in the NPE sector, Distressed / Accelerated M&A and Special Situation Advisory
- Business Development, writing proposals and preparing tenders for new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Engineering or Architecture), a Master is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of related experience including previous employment at a large national or international firm at Associate Director level or above, preferably focused on due diligence and financial assessment of non-performing loan portfolios (NPL and / or UTP) and distressed assets
- Previous experience in transactions involving non-performing loan portfolios is required
- Experience in restructuring, turnaround and business crisis management is considered a plus
- Strong modelling and excel programming skills. Other programming languages or the ability to use specific tools to facilitate portfolios analysis are a plus
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills, capability to solve problems involving several options in situations and able to meet deadlines
- Proven record of developing new business
- Proven record of managing/developing staff
- Advanced computer software application (Microsoft Excel with use of Macro and VBA, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluent in English
- Extensive travel required (up to 30%).
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.