Intern, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 21006374 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions provides valuation consulting for a diverse range of clients across a variety of sectors, focusing on appraisals for acquisition, insurance, bankruptcy/liquidation, loan collateral and tax reporting.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assisting with performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Working with mathematical models for cost and market approach analyses
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction
- Assisting with the development of new valuation web services and data science capabilities
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Performing research for publications and industry specific insights
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Good knowledge of Python, Matlab, R or other relevant programming language
- Interest in Data Science and Web Development
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States