In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Have an analytical mind and enthusiasm for research and investigation?
Come join our thriving global team and work with Fortune 500 clients in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment!
We are committed to the continuous professional support and development of our people; hone your skills and master new ones with the support of a world-class in-house training program. Become a regional specialist, learn to lead, deepen your linguistic abilities, build technical expertise--the opportunities are endless.
The right candidate will have outstanding English reading and writing skills, outstanding Italian language skills in reading comprehension preferred, meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability and enthusiasm to learn quickly, and a dedication to client satisfaction.
- Conduct English-language due diligence research (and Italian and Dutch languages as well, if applicable) using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, and news media and internet sources in various jurisdictions.
- Collaborate with investigators to interview trusted in-country sources about the background, reputation, and current status of the subject(s) of a due diligence investigation.
- Apply knowledge of various regulations and statutes, including the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, and EU GDPR, to daily work responsibilities.
- Coordinate with Kroll’s global teams based in Hong Kong, EU, Canada, and the US to identify fraud, sanction risks, and regulatory violations involving the subject(s) of a due diligence investigation.
- Analyze and synthesize relevant research findings into narrative reports to provide clients with an accurate assessment of the background, reputation, and risk profile of the subject(s).
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish in a fast-paced and collaborative environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Native or equivalent English language proficiency in reading comprehension is required
- Native or equivalent Italian language proficiency in reading comprehension is required
- Extremely strong English-language writing skills
- Ability to conduct online research in English and Italian languages using various primary and secondary sources
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to understand, accept and apply constructive feedback
- Ability to manage and prioritizing several projects or assignments simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Undergraduate or graduate degrees, especially in the social sciences, are preferred but not required
- Native or highly advanced proficiency in reading comprehension in the Dutch language is strongly preferred
- Organizational and time management competencies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, financial regulations, and economics and/or finance
- Basic knowledge of litigation, regulatory, sanctions and corporate organization / structure terminology and concepts is highly preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience (including internships)
Kroll offers flexible working options, a great benefits package and excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.