In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
To complement its existing Transaction Advisory Services offering, Kroll is continuing to grow its Transaction Structuring and Accounting practice. This team provides commercially focused accounting advice across the entire deal continuum, from the assessment of pre deal accounting complexities to post close financial reporting. The team provides specialist accounting advice to clients across a range of areas, often working as part of cross-functional teams including Transaction Advisory Services, Tax and Valuations.
We are seeking a high-caliber individual looking to build on their current technical knowledge and commercial experience to take on a leadership role within this team. The individual will be responsible for driving the growth an existing book of work with a clear career progression path to Director and on to Managing Director on an accelerated basis.
This team is in a ‘high growth’ phase and presents unmatched benefits and challenges:
- Working on high-profile global transactions
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression in an environment of meritocracy
- Opportunity to test your mental agility and ability
- Working in a collaborative and supportive team with support from experienced senior members of the team
- Client-facing work across every level in the team
- Global footprint for our engagements
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the team
- Flexible and performance-based reward structure that is based on a “one-firm” approach
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Help identify efficient and effective solutions to technical accounting and transaction issues and deliver these solutions to our clients
- Work on a collaborative basis across our practice to support with the creation of relevant and insightful thought leadership through publications, external seminars and industry groups
- To build and maintain a network of key relationships both internally and externally
- Consistently deliver excellent client service
- Contribute on a proactive basis to the leadership and direction of our group by designing and executing specific components of our market strategy
- Ability to understand the problems and issues in achieving the required client outcomes and to be able to research the potential solutions autonomously and through consultation with colleagues
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- CPA Certification Required
- Minimum 5 years US GAAP technical accounting experience (in particular ASC 805, ASC 606, ASC 718 and ASC 842)
- Public accounting experience
- Experience in writing technical accounting memorandums preferred
- Key interest in M&A advisory; accounting due diligence; purchase price allocations; fresh start accounting;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- High proficiency in the use Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
The current salary range for this position is $90,000 to $200,000