In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is hiring a Senior Corporate Counsel in Mumbai to provide legal support to our Risk Advisory business unit in the Asia Pacific region. The role requires the candidate to possess a high degree of responsibility, energy, intelligence and maturity. This role will report to the Chief Counsel. This is a Hybrid role. The role’s responsibilities and requirements are listed below:
- Provide commercial legal advice and support to Kroll’s Risk Advisory business primarily in the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide general legal support and solutions focused legal advice on a variety of matters to the business.
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial contracts, in particular confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, master agreements, vendor agreements and hold harmless letters.
- Review, update, create and tailor precedent agreements and processes (including process for exceptions) as needed and appropriate.
- Carry out legal research, as needed.
- Build strong relationships within the business and the broader legal team.
- Provide training to the business on applicable legal issues and/or laws/regulations as applicable.
- Work as a team player supporting and contributing to team initiatives and learning and development.
- Admitted to practice law in India with a minimum of 8-10+ years’ post qualification experience.
- Professional and commercial approach to problem solving and strong team ethic is essential.
- Solid law firm training and in-house experience with a regional or global professional services company is a must.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively and autonomously in a fast paced environment and build and relationships across the business.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to write with precision and clarity.
- Commercial problem-solving approach.
- Hardworking, with demonstrated ability to work well under pressure whilst continuing to work in an orderly and organised manner.
- Ability to navigate complex issues in both developed and emerging markets.
- Ability to manage sensitive, confidential information.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.