In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Support month-end closing accounting routines.
- Prepare and post journal entries for month-end closing process.
- Prepare account reconciliations and assist in month-end reports.
- Assist in financial reporting for APAC to ensure the financial reports are prepared in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with the Corporate Accounting Policy and local GAAP.
- Assist with statutory audits, periodic tax and companies filings.
- Assist in preparation of the US GAAP to statutory bridge.
- Support account payable functions including payments preparations and liaison with bankers, vendors, and staffs (for staff expense reimbursements).
- Assist with cash requirements and cash flow projections.
- Ad hoc reporting and tasks.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 3 years+ experience in commercial accounting field, preferably with background from consulting/service companies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint).
- Detail-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and multitasks.
- Proven problem-solving skills when faced with unique and new challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
- Immediate available or short notice preferable.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.