In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Delivery of strong technical skills in support of cyber defense or incident response assignments.
- Supports the Case Manager in the effective running of an assignment through to its closure, providing input to structuring projects, managing resources, presenting findings and providing commercially viable advice to the client.
- Monitors quality of own work and that of the assignment team, and ensures value is delivered to the client.
- Communicates regularly to senior members of the team, bringing case issues and findings to attention of appropriate personnel for resolution and decision making.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships, ensuring Kroll’s high standards of service and integrity are adhered to at all times.
- Support the development of junior staff by acting as mentor and ensuring Kroll’s high standards are met at all times.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (consisting of utilization rates, business generation and personal objectives) are consistently achieved.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities, and continuously seek to improve personal performance.
- We are currently looking for individuals that hold the following skill and expertise:
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics
- Malware Reverse Engineering
- Network Security
- Computer Security Audit
- The individual must possess excellent project management skills, with ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues across Kroll’s network of offices.
- As the roles will have an international remit the successful candidates will be required to travel abroad regularly.
- Recommended three (3) years incident response experience investigating and remediating cyber breaches, preferably in a consultancy position.
- Desired qualifications: CREST IR, CFCE, ENCE, GIAC or other certification(s) would be beneficial (GCFA, GCIH, GREM, GNFA).
- Fluency in English is required together with fluency or native capability in the language of the country in which they will be based. Another European or Arabic language would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience of managing complex cases and successfully managing resources and budget.
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing competing demands.
- Clarity of thought and expression to win confidence from key stakeholders and colleagues.
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Due to the range of assignments that you will manage across various industry-sectors and country locations, a key interest in global events and markets, with an awareness of working across different cultural and political environments is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit