- Excellence. We do challenging work and pursue extraordinary results. We relentlessly focus on excellence – for our clients and our colleagues.
- Ambition. We are energized to learn, to teach, to grow. We constantly seek to do better – comfort and excellence rarely co-exist.
- Courage. We make bold decisions. We find, reveal and tell the truth. Integrity is the foundation of everything we do.
- Inclusion. We embrace and cultivate diversity – we respect, include and value one another. We support and care about the communities where we live and work.
- Innovation. We challenge ourselves to discover new ways to create value. We leverage data smartly, develop new technology to enable faster decisions and always anticipate what’s next for clients.
- One Team, One Kroll. We are stronger together – always focused on solutions, not silos. We collaborate across borders and disciplines in pursuit of excellence.
People and Community
We foster an environment that encourages you to be yourself and gives you the freedom to advance your career.
Experience has taught us that, at Kroll, a diverse workforce is the best way to deliver smarter solutions to an increasingly diverse business world. As an organization, we think globally ‐ and encourage our people to do the same. As we continue to grow, we welcome new voices and different perspectives. Why? Because we know that unique personalities and insight have been key to our success. We are committed to extending opportunities without cultural boundaries.
What does all of this mean for you? When you bring your perspective to Kroll, you’ll find an inclusive, invigorating setting that supports your goals and respects your talents. Together, we will work to create an environment where the only limit is your own ambition.
A Place for Every Perspective.
We believe that an increasingly diverse business world requires an equally diverse workforce. For us, every insight carries meaningful impact, which is why we’re committed to building an innovative workplace that offers everyone the opportunity to thrive.
- Senior Manager, Commercial Operations, Compliance Consulting , United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States, New York, New York, United States, Los Angeles, California, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group San Francisco, California, United States
- Director, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions Austin, Texas, United States
- Analyst, Secondary Market Advisory, Portfolio Valuation London, United Kingdom