- Be sure to come to your interview with a solid understanding of our organization and any questions you might have. Research our corporate site, our career site and recent articles.
- We’ll be assessing your technical proficiency, so brush up on your advanced finance terms and accounting practices, as well as your quantitative capabilities.
- When you apply, read the screening questions very carefully – answering one incorrectly could disqualify you.
- Professional attire is always required – both for video conferences and, of course, for in-person interviews.
- Think about your fit. It’s not just a question of whether you’re right for us – you need to decide if Kroll is right for you. So, talk to as many people as you can at our events or during your interviews, ask questions and imagine your future here.
Our recruiters are in your corner and want you to do your best. Here are a few pieces of advice to help you shine.
“Be diligent, study the company and who you are interviewing with, read the trends in the local paper, do not bring up politics, and understand what’s on your resume.”
Cressy Senior Specialist, Talent
“Research your role. You don’t need to know everything, but it’s important to be able to answer questions intelligently. It’s also vital to know your CV or resume inside out and have given consideration as to why you want the job.”
“Take time to read the job descriptions and focus on the jobs you're qualified for. If you see a posting and you don't meet a requirement – such as your GPA – recruiters probably cannot consider you for compliance reasons.”
Weitsen Benedetto Senior Manager,
“Be calm and confident. Review what you have studied in your curriculum. And have the zeal to learn and grow.”
Sharlotte Carvalho Manager, Talent Acquisition